Online Entertainment

Free wallpapers, sms templates, live radio, chat, games, funny clips and many more . . . !

” IMPORTANCE OF THUMBS:
BABIES USE IT FOR LICKING.
ILLITERATE PEOPLE USE IT AS SIGNATURE.
WINNERS USE IT FOR VICTORY.
AND MY FANS USE IT
TO READ MY MESSAGES.
OH!!!YOU TOOO…
CRAZY FANS… “


Biscuit maker’s Luv Letter:
Dear Marie,
yesterday was a very Good Day,
our meeting was truly Nice, but
the chance of our Luv is 50-50
coz ur dad is a Tiger.
Will u give ur Little Heart 2 me?
Otherwise I’ll become a Krack-Jack


Only once in your life
u’ll get the right one
with whom u’ll get married,
so moral of the story is,
till then have fun
with the wrong Ones!
;-) 


What is the difference
between blood and you?
Blood enters the heart
and flows out
but you entered the heart
and stayed there.


If Roses were Black
and violets were brown,
my love for you
was never to be found
but roses r red
and violets are blue,
all I want to say is
I LUV U!
Be My Valentine!


Don’t say
we aren’t right
for each other.
The way I see it,
we’re not right
for anybody else.
Be My Valentine Dear!


I finally got my
past,
present and
future tenses
correct today.
I loved you.
I love you.
I will love you forever.
Happy Valentine day!


Aap Mobile ki tarah ho,
Khwab mein aate ho
SMS ki tarah,
Dil mein bas jaate ho
Ring Tone ki tarah;
Mohabbat aapki hai
Full Network ki tarah,
Hum ko bhool na jaana
Kisi Phone Number ki tarah


PREVIOUS                                                                              NEXT



account loging page
Powered by top website design company.